Thursday, January 17, 2008

Natural Highs



I reminded myself last week how much fun it is to be a kid again. I had the chance on Friday to play tennis with a ladies' group I often play with. I hadn't been invited for a few months (I am a sub only), but I was thrilled to be back on the court. I had SO much fun. We played for two hours and we all hated to quit when our court time was over. A real natural high.
The very next day, we were invited to ski with Ty, Jill and Dave. Four of the grandkids were enrolled in the Brighton Ski School so we all drove up for a day on the slopes. Again, it was a blast. The conditions were perfect...sunny day, lots of good snow and fun companions. Every so often we would see Jackson, Scott and Amanda in the lift line or on the hill. There is nothing cooler than skiing down a mountain and to all of a sudden hear a child yell, "Hi Grandma".
Another natural high.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How great to be able to share that time with your kids and grandkids. I need to live closer to my mom!