Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Commando Couple




Hugh and I went a little wild on a visit to Mexico recently. We did a Cabo Adventure which included 10 zip lines, rappeling a 100 foot drop off, rock climbing up a 100 foot wall and crossing a wire across a ravine, better known as the Commando Bridge. Hugh, who is deathly afraid of heights, was a good sport and went along with his somewhat crazy wife. We survived and feel a great sense of "We can do anything" now!
PS. I am smiling on the Commando Bridge, but only because the paparazzi called to me for the photo. I am really scared spitless on that bridge.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your amazing! You have me convinced that you truly can do anything! Keep it up, I am living an adventurous life vicariously through you! PS Miss ya and the neighborhood tons!

Ashley K. said...

Amazing! I am right there with Hugh on that one...

Taylor's said...

Kathy,

You guys are so amazing! Jeff and I seriously hope that we are as out going as you and Hugh when we don't have the girls in the house anymore! Keep it up, you only live once and make the most of everyday!

Catherine & Jeff Taylor