Friday, June 12, 2009

Jack, Kack, Lack, Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack, and Quack


Make Way for Ducklings.
Boston has nothing on our neighborhood. Pulling out of my circle yesterday, I saw this little parage marching by. You can't tell from this photo, but there are at least ten ducklings. I couldn't get close enough to take a really good photo as I had just my phone camera and no zoom. :( But out of nowhere, this adorable little group of mallards appears. They didn't need Michael, the Policeman to help them cross the street, but how Mrs. Mallard is going to teach them everything they need to know about being ducks is beyond me. There is no pond nearby and I truly fear for them with all the dogs and cats in the neighborhood. There are a few swimming pools so mayhaps they will find one. On second thought, I wish we were in Boston. At least they'd have the Public Gardens. Oh where oh where is Mr. Mallard?

2 comments:

becca said...

so cute!

Ty said...

you never know what you might find at Hidden Duck Circle.