Friday, March 5, 2010

Highlights of my life



Did a Phoenix fly-by last week. With twelve of the cutest ever grandkids living there, I have to visit often.
Highlights--
One on one time with individual grandkids is a goal of mine each time I visit. I don't always get around to have this special time with each grandchild every visit,  but I do my best. Check out some of the activities experienced with Grandma Kathy.


Jackson and Elias played in the All-City Basketball Championship at the US Airways Arena (Where the Phoenix Suns play). They took 2nd in the 3-4 grade category. Ty and Whit coach the team.


Ryan is into science and animals. We discussed solid, liquids and gases.
Sophia loves to dance and just pose. Ryan and Sophia take yoga at preschool.
Pedicure with beautiful Brooke for her birthday. (Sorry no photo.)
Soccer with Danny and Wyatt.
Titus loves the pirate ship.


Wish I had time for more.
Love those grandkids!

No comments: