Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh me oh my! I started scrapbooking!


Yes, I did it. I started scrapbooking digitally. It is pretty fun and so easy. About 8 years ago, I thought I would be such a great grandma and make some scrapbook pages for my grandkids. Well, we all know how that turned out. The first four grandkids got a couple of pages just because Kate needed a summer job and helped me out. The other 12 grandkids, zilch! Just recently, Becca got into the memory maker stuff and also taught me a few of her tricks. I found it fun to place a grandchild on your lap and let him help you create the page. The photo posted here is an example. Davis picked his own photos, paper, font and mat. Well, okay, I added a few things too. I think it looks out of the galaxy cute.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great idea--make a memory while putting old ones together! I wonder how Syd would like that?? I bet she'd take over.

I love how into your grandkids you are!

Andrea