Sunday, September 14, 2008

Married to a Workaholic? There are some benefits...

I did a Phoenix flyby this week. Arrived Wednesday, home Saturday. Had lots of fun with the grandkids -- tennis, biking and of course the pancake breakfast. (Danny calls me the pancake grandma.) Also, helped Kate pick out a stroller for Jr. Winsor. And what did Hugh do while I was gone? Well aside from the usual pastime of stamping out pain and suffering at the hospital, he mowed, edged and trimmed the yard, cleaned the garage, delivered Stuff to the DI, bought groceries at Costco AND defrosted and cleaned the freezer AND organized the food storage room. Whew! I bet it wears you all out just thinking about being married to this man. All I can say is, I am darn lucky!

Food Storage Room -- Spotless!!

Picture three inches of Frost on these shelves

3 comments:

Church Fam said...

Papa Hughie is amazing! I can't believe he got all that done with football season in full swing, maybe he had the games on in the background. :)

Ashley K. said...

What a man is right!

Andrea said...

That is totally impressive! What does he charge?

. . . never mind, I am pretty sure I can't afford him (smile)!!