Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ta da da da da da Drum Roll Please


Jeneseri for President! (Of the Olympus Junior High Eighth Grade) I am proud to announce the inauguration of the new president of the 8th grade. Something tells me, Jeneseri has figured out how to get along in his new country. He decided to sign up for the election, found a friend to help him with posters, (whose father happens to own an Alphagraphics) and went out there and won the election. McCain and Obama -- eat your hearts out.
And, while he was in the mood for signing up for stuff, he decided to try out for the track team. Turns out, he is a pretty good runner. Yesterday at the track meet, he took 11th overall in the district cross country event. Congratulations Jeneseri.

4 comments:

Church Fam said...

I love it! What a cute story and amazing too.

Church Fam said...

That is so cool! What a go getter!Jeneserri would look good in my old Oly Jr. VP jacket! Actually, he might not like it because I was only VP. I'm glad he is paving the way for Nelson.

Ashley K. said...

Way to go! That is so great Kathy. Congrats Mr President!

Heather said...

That is awesome!