Monday, September 8, 2008

My Three Sons...Looking Back



Most of the blogs I frequent are written by young moms with small children. I am reminded daily of "back in the day" when I was raising kids with all the fun, effort and joy accompanying each day. Check out my three stair steps. Exactly two years apart. All three born in the same week in September. Now all three practicing their own brand of medicine. Yes, young mothers, eventually they will grow up and move away and raise their own families. Love them now. Teach them now. In no time, you'll be looking back.

3 comments:

Church Fam said...

Well Kathy I was doing just fine till I checked you blog, now I am crying like a baby. What handsome boys you have, although I am very partial to youngest one. He has turned out to be one amazing man and the best dad ever!! Thank you!

Ashley K. said...

So sweet...

Andrea said...

What a fun post! Oh the memories--I have many and it's fun to see who they've become.